A Composite of Straight Lines
A bright and spacious wash of organs, acoustic guitars, and tambourines, with guest vocals on “The Alphabet” by Tegan Quin of Tegan and Sara.
Read the essay by Vivek
- Logic Vs.
- The Alphabet*
- Document pt. II
- (I Could) Lean
- Written by Vivek Shraya
- Produced & performed by Vivek Shraya & Greg Johnston
- Mastered by Chris Sturwold
- * Additional vocals by Tegan Quin
- Photography by Joanne Klimaszewski
- Design & layout by Simon Crowley
Compelling and individual song structures, expressive acoustic-guitar-based instrumentation, satisfying use of space and tempo and… smart and poetic lyrics.