ANGRY is the second album from Too Attached.
- Bare Minimum
- Love Is Not Love
- Performed by Too Attached
- Produced by Too Attached & James Bunton
- Mastered by Emily Lazar at The Lodge, NYC
- Cover artwork by Hatecopy
- “Veins” artwork by Michael DeForge
- LGBTQ Canadian Artists to Watch in 2018
Angry earns its place among Canada’s most incisive, radical and galvanizing albums, and it doesn’t just deserve to be heard, we need to listen to it and make space for other artists to follow suit.
Shamik and Shraya have unleashed one of the most pronounced and electrifying Canadian albums of the past decade; Angry has the potential to shape conversations around racialized and marginalized communities in this country and beyond for years to come.