Keys & Machines
Brattier, boomier, and bassier, nine songs produced by Meghan Toohey. Inspired by late-night Paris clubs and the broken spaces in relationships.
- Keys & Machines
- Where and Tear
- I AM A BASS DRUM
- A Little Room‡
- The Grind‡
- Always You‡
- All songs by Vivek Shraya
- Produced & engineered by Meghan Toohey
- Mixed by Bryan Cook at Juice Monster Studios
- Mastered by Hans DeKline
Vocals & vocal arrangements by Vivek Shraya
- Instrumentation & programming by Meghan Toohey
- * Horns by Danny Levin
- † Additional vocals by Meghan Toohey
- ‡ Additional instrumentation & programming by Vivek Shraya
- Cover artwork by Sammy Rawal
Electro-funk tracks (all under 2.5 minutes) packed with sweet beats and smart lyrics.
Intelligent pop that you can dance to, sing along with, and play over and over again.