Angry is the second album from Too Attached, a celebration of racialized anger.
- Bare Minimum
- Love Is Not Love
- Written & performed by Too Attached
- Produced by Too Attached & James Bunton
- Mixed by James Bunton
- Mastered by Emily Lazar at The Lodge, NYC
- Assisted by Chris Allgood
- Strings on “Grateful” and “Love is Not Love” performed and recorded by Drew Jurecka
- Choir vocals on “Grateful” and “Love is Not Love” by Kamilah Apong, Casey Mecija, Jenny Mecija, Lido Pimienta, Ansley Simpson, Alanna Stuart, and TiKA
- Recorded by Chris Stringer at Union Sound Company
- Cover artwork by Hatecopy
- “Veins” artwork by Michael DeForge
- Design by Karen Campos Castillo
- Photograph by Nick Wong
- Clothing and styling by Mic Carter for L’Uomo Strano
Angry earns its place among Canada’s most incisive, radical and galvanizing albums, and it doesn’t just deserve to be heard, we need to listen to it and make space for other artists to follow suit.
Shamik and Shraya have unleashed one of the most pronounced and electrifying Canadian albums of the past decade; Angry has the potential to shape conversations around racialized and marginalized communities in this country and beyond for years to come.