Brattier, boomier, and bassier, nine songs produced by Meghan Toohey. Inspired by late-night Paris clubs and the broken spaces in relationships.
- Keys & Machines
- Where and Tear
- I AM A BASS DRUM
- A Little Room
- The Grind
- Always You
- All songs by Vivek Shraya
- Produced & engineered by Meghan Toohey
- Mixed by Bryan Cook at Juice Monster Studios
- Mastered by Hans DeKline
- Vocals & vocal arrangements by Vivek Shraya
- Instrumentation & programming by Meghan Toohey
- Horns on Track 4 by Danny Levin
- Additional vocals on Track 5 by Meghan Toohey
- Additional instrumentation & programming on Tracks 6–9 by Vivek Shraya
- Cover artwork by Sammy Rawal
Electro-funk tracks (all under 2.5 minutes) packed with sweet beats and smart lyrics.
Intelligent pop that you can dance to, sing along with, and play over and over again.