Trauma Clown is a new photo series that traces the correlation between the amount of suffering a marginalized artist shares in their work with the increase in their commodification.
- Creative direction by Vivek Shraya
- Photography by Zachary Ayotte
- Makeup & hair by Alanna Chelmick
- Costume by Mic. Carter for L’Uomo Strano
- Set assistants: Adam Holman & Natasha Jensen
- Special thanks to Natasha Jensen and the Arts Commons team
for granting us permission to shoot in the Arts Learning Centre,
the Engineered Air Theatre, and the Jack Singer Concert Hall of Arts Commons
- CONTACT Photography Festival. Patel Projects, Toronto (2019).